Monday, May 6, 2013

God's beautiful birds

Birds are wonderful and beautiful things. I think they are one of the most beautiful and amazing creatures there are.

My favorite MD bird is the blue jay. They are so majestic and beautiful, with there bright blue wings and back. The black, white, and all the shades of blue that adorns there body.
When ever I go out in my tinny little back yard to bird watch it is always a treat to see a blue jay (one lives around general area) And some days I even see the blue jay's mate. The two of them flying together. I even recognize the blue jay call, it's sort of squawking alarm call. But I don't know the blue jays song (yes there is a difference between the two)

another bird that is a lot more common to my eyes but still quite beautiful. The Cardinal. The Cardinal is
a beautiful red color, and the female a mix of brown and red.

I just recently took up bird watching (kind of dorky but I like it) you get to see bird in there natural state of life.
Flying, eating, resting, pecking at the ground. And if you go out side and close your eyes you can hear all the defiant birds and there call's and sounds.

I can actually communicate with a bird, I can copy the sound it makes, but what's funny is I don't know what bird it is! I only ever hear it, I never have seen it. And now bird watching is one of my new peaceful hobbies, and with my personality I don't have  many of those =)

Victoria

No comments: