Monday, April 21, 2014

Rain


Rain has always been great inspiration for me. I don’t know why but the days I always want to write is when it is raining. I always feel my imagination let go when I am sitting next toa window watching the rain fall from a soft grey sky. That downpour that always makes you feel like you are soaked to the skin as soon as you stepped out in to it  that the best for me. It may be a little weird, but it also made me feel gloomy and sometimes sad when it rains which in turn helped me write my sad, depressing, or gloomy scenes in my book. 

“sad is happy for really deep people.” 
                                                Sally Sparrow (Doctor who) 

I’m not like that 99% of the time. But there are those 1% days when sad is happy.

I also love to sit outside and watch the rain fall. I love to listen as it pit patters off of everything. When I’m out here and it rains, all you can hear is the rain. No cars, no people. Just rain.
It feels fresh, and gives me a little shiver that is hard to describe. 

As some of you reading may know I am a bit of a drama queen. So thunderstorms are like one of my favorite types of weather because they are so dramatic. They make me feel dramatic, with their thunder and lighting. I like to freak out like they do in movies when a big storm coming, but it's a fake freak out, and it's fun! (yeah I'm really weird)

Rain days are special too because my hard working daddy doesn’t have to work on rain days. The job he has he is working seven days a week. So rain days are fun for my family because my daddy is home with us =)

Everyone has weird or wonderful things that inspire them. What inspires you?


Victoria. . .

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOVE thunder storms! I think you have it right - it's the drama of a good storm that is so appealing.