Tuesday, April 29, 2014

X-Life

In the course of seven months I have adjusted to my new life, my new view of things that used to be important.

I see things differently than I did before. The small things I though were important aren't  important anymore. A lot of my hopes, dreams, and feelings stayed the same because I am still the same person I was, just a little different. But I figured out change changes you, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot! 

In my X-life I lived in the city, went places, did stuff, saw people at really fast pace. For some reason it seemed you always had to move fast. Now I don't ;)

There are things and people I miss A LOT from my X-life, but those people will NEVER be X-friends because I moved. A good friendship lasts forever, and as for X-things. . .you move on or find them where you are.

So tip for anyone facing change: The sooner you loosen your grip on the things(not the people, keep them) of your X-life the sooner you will connect with your current life and it's promises =)

And always fallow where God leads.

Victoria. . .

 

No comments: