Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Trampolines

One of the first things and I begged my for after we moved was a trampoline. After awhile we were sure we were not going to get it. But on Christmas, there it was, Our brand new 15x15 trampoline with netted sides.

Despite the fact that it was winter, and a harsh one at that, we were on the trampoline almost every day.

And now with the weather warming up jumping on the trampoline is one of our favorite things to do with our dad after dinner. Go crazy on the trampoline, bounce high, let everything go.

Sometimes when the wind is blowing, and the sky is clear, I  can jump, close my eyes, and for half a second I feel like I am flying.


It's so fun to watch my brother, dad, friends, or myself go flying through the air after being launched.
I'm sure I look stupid, but at that moment I don't care.

Here is a few really cool trampolines I found:

Victoria . . .



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Virginia, Victoria. It's been an unusual winter here, but you will get to enjoy that trampoline a lot more now that the weather is better. We love ours too. I hope you are beginning to adjust to being a Virginian. It really is a great place to live. God bless, Maria, (a fellow Virginian), Delight Directed Living

Lisa said...

I like that in-ground one! I could see my Beagle jumping around on that with me! We go to an orchard each fall where they have these giant inflatable jumping pillows - I go out there with both my older sisters & nieces & nephews and we laugh so hard we can barely get back up when we fall - they are so much fun!