Saturday, April 13, 2013

Live, Laugh, Love

Some teenagers....well don't have a great life, it's sad but true. And if they do know about God they might think that he is just some story.

But teenagers do know about God and choose not to live there life in his footsteps, because well they might think it's just to hard.

But when you do live by Christ it is hard to live by God all the time. When I am around other teenagers that don't believe in God, I sometimes don't act like I am a Christian.
Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you














Hebrews 13:5


Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”




















I love to Laugh, and make other people laugh which I seem to be very good at doing. I think God gave me that personality to make other people laugh. I am a very bouncy person. 





Ecclesiastes 3:4
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
















I have a Deep Love for my family, and friends. It's not hard to love them beacuse they are so close to me. But we are also acspected to love are enimes 






God died for all the people on this earth! The  ones that nailed him to the cross, and the ones who refuse his glory, is that not love from are Lord? 







John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends


Victoria.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful blog here and have written wise words. Good luck with the rest of the challenge.

Yvonne.