Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chocolate yum!



Every girl or most I know love Chocolate. I can't imagine what the world would be like without it!

There are so many different kinds!

There's your normal everyday Hershey's bar.
Or a real honest to good chocolate bar with bacon! (i guess someone got bored with the normal flavors)
there arn't just chocolate bar's theres chocolate candy's like:

m&ms, chocolate eggs, chocolate covered apples, Milky Way, Snickers, and Twixt I think the world would end if we didn't have chocolate!

And what about chocolate chip cookies?! Oh chocolate chip cookies....how I wish I had treasured you more! Ha ha.

And chocolate ice cream. The popular flavor is every where you turn. left, right, up, down. You can't get away from chocolate, unless you bury yourself in the bottom of the sea!

I love chocolate personally, it is the number one treat, at the top of my list. Or at least it's tied with ice cream. I know a few people who don't like chocolate, and I think there crazy!

I have kind of been chocolate spoiled somewhat my mom loves real chocolate. You know the high quality stuff like Green & Black's Organic, stuff like that I love the high quality chocolate but I will eat a Hershey's bar any day of the week!

And did you know that chocolate the sugars in chocolate can make you feel better when your feeling sad? I don't eat when i'm sad though because my mom doesn't want me to become dependent on it. Smart huh?

Chocolat go's good with every thing coffee, muffins, cookies, pastries, cakes, ice cream, smoothies, frozen yogurt, bacon!, cereal, milk, yogurt, granola bars, nuts, raisins, bread, and candy! EVRY thing go's with chocolate. They have even made desert pizzas with chocolate on them!

One day they are going to fly a giant bucket of chocolate over earth and dump it on top of it, so it rains chocolate! That was just my imagination going there. =)

Now that you have read this you are probably digging through your pantry trying to find some chocolate. But now I have to go, I have a test papers to do. Bye, bye!

For more on chocolate, go to my mom's blog she doing chocolate the whole month! http://www.coffeeinthegarden.blogspot.com

Victoria
 

2 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

Lurvs the chocolate too. Nice to meet a teenaged blogger!

Popped by from the AtoZ Challenge.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Dani said...

Me too, me too, me too! News From Nowhere