Monday, April 8, 2013

GOD, Jesus, lord of lords, king of kings.

God the majestic maker of earth space and all beyond. His might and power shows in every blade of grass, every buzzing bee, every beating heart.

I know that God is the earths creator, that man was created in God's image, and that more than I can say for most teenage girls of the world.

In my mind I don't see how anyone could think that the earth came about by a loud noise, and every living created evolved over millions of years! Every complex plant that knows how to grow? Every animal with it unique instincts? I don't think so.

And any person who has studied the very basics of anatomy has to see God's hand in every inhale, every wave good bye, every blink of an eye(I made a rhyme!) Studying any of the earth, human body, animals and plants. And I get to thinking how amazing the world that God created really is. Being homeschooled has given me a the chance to hear and learn the real story that most public schooled teenagers don't get a chance to learn.



Genesis 1:1
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.












Genesis 2:19

Now out of the ground the Lord God had formed every beast of the field and every bird of the heavens and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. And whatever the man called every living creature, that was its name.


Sometimes I think about two of the most basic things of every day life that we don't even think about while there happening, blinking, and breathing. Both involuntary things that most people don't stop and take the time to think about how amazing they are! We blink with out thinking, and thank goodness for that! Because if we didn't I think we would all forget to blink until some big fat piece of dust landed in are eye! And breathing, if we had to think about breathing there wouldn't be room to think or do any thing except breath in and out! And if we didn't remember to breath we what would happen then?NOTHING! Because we would be dead!

One of the things I marvel about the most is the human eye. I look around and if you really think about it being able to see is amazing. I don't really know why to me it is. We can see all the colors blue, green, red, pink, purple, orange, brown, black, yellow, grey and every thing in between. And there are shapes, numbers, letters, people and animals! All those things we can see because of Gods great creation!

Another thing I find fascinating about the human body is it's ability to move with out thinking about it! Once in anatomy I learned that your body knows that you want to move so it sends a message to your brain and you brain tells whatever part of your body to move. But so fast you don't even have to think about it.Or something like that, (frown) it's been a while since that lesson.  




God has been a part of me pretty much as long as I can remember. I can still remember the night when I was in bed and my mom helped me receive Christ. I was really young so I don't remember it very well.But God has made a amazing world with amazing things and people inside it. Just look out side, and see it's beautiful day to do it.

Through out my life I had tried to involve God in most of my decisions, thoughts, and dreams. And have struggled in ways I never would have imagined. But God has held my hand and my heart through every bump in the road.



He truly is a AMAZING God.

Victoria 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful testimony, Victoria! Thank you so much for sharing this. It's encouraging to me to see how strong your faith is--and that there are girls who aren't afraid to talk about the God who made them and loves them! :)

Jaimie

Debby said...

Very good post. YOU are an amazing girl. God Bless.

Amanda Trought said...

It is lovely to visit your blog. God is truely amazing and that he first loved us. We have to learn to lean on him for everything and not take our lives for granted. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. I have mentioned your blog in my G posts:) Amanda

Amanda - Realityarts-Creativity
Art Blog

Crystal Collier said...

There is no better help or confidant, eh? He's an amazing friend--and more importantly, a patient one.

Unknown said...

You are so right, Victoria. We don't think enough on the basic thing that God is so amazing and so incredibly good and with us all the time. He does deserve our awe and the first fruits of our attention and our devotion. Sounds like you are experiencing the joy of giving Him the right kind of attention. God bless, Maria from Delight Directed Living