Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Accessories



Bracelets, necklaces, sun glasses, ear rings, hats, purses,rings, head bands, lip gloss, make up, and perfume. 

Theses are all of the main accessories I can think of, and there are tons of other like scarfs or little decorative sweaters. =)

Every teen age girl has there personal style of accessories, some girls like big jewelry or big bags. Some girls like black jewelry,bright jewelry, or scented perfume

A good accessory can add the perfect last touch to the perfect outfit. And be the glimmer in your glam.

God is a grate part of me, but he isn’t the accessory to my life. that would be wrong!

God is the outfit the "centerpiece". I mean think about it you don’t mach your outfit to your accessories, but your accessories  to your out fit. (or at least I do) God is the outfit and I base what it do on him. Do you see what I am getting at?

Matthew 6:33
But seek the kingdom of go and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you

Accessories are the grate finish to a perfect outfit. And god is the perfect center pice to wear all your life! He, he you like my metaphor? 

See you tomorrow for my B post!

Victoria   

No comments: