Tuesday, April 9, 2013

High school. YIKES!



High school even for a home schooler it's a big step. I get nervous and a little bit scared every time I think about it. YIKES! That's really what I think. But it is exciting  too, the thought of taking one more step in too life. To finding out what I want to be "when I grow up" I have been thinking a lot about it and I really don't know.

I know I want to get married,
have children,
home school my children,
and be a writer.

                                               Be the typical American.
But really what am I going to do before I get married? Or if God doesn't want me to get married? That would be sad, but it's really on weather God has a partner for me and if I can find him. any who, these are the jobs I thought about having:

1.Fashion designing
2. Interior designing
3.Writer
4.Vet
5.Professional organizer
6. Homeschooling mom

Really I don't think any of these would really happen except being a writer and a homeschooling mom. But that's only how I feel now. I'm only thirteen! I have a few more years to decide. My mom had lot's of different jobs she worked at a bakery, a garden store, she is a Doula now and she once was a security guard! My dad has driven trucks,  for ToysRus, soda company and runs a crane!


Mom told me that her and my dad are just going to give as intense schooling as I can handle so I don't have decide when I'm so young. I know high school is going to be hard, I know I am going to be doing a lot more school than I'm used to I will probably spend the whole day doing school! Double YIKES! I'm just kidding a lot of day I do school most of the day.


I think for high school I'm going to be doing a lot of online classes I think, and classes away from home like Chemistry, my mom can't teach me that because we really need a lab. And well we don't have one!

For math I am going to be using Teaching Textbooks for Algebra. Algebra! Triple YIKES! But one problem is I am a grade behind in math and I want to be caught up by the time I'm in high school. So that means I have to finish math 7 like really soon and do pre Algebra, 2 lessons a day, until the end of June! I know it's crazy! I don't think I will be able to do it.

AHHHH! High school!!!

God please help me!
ha,ha!

Victoria

2 comments:

Unknown said...

High school is fun! I homeschooled all the way through high school and I loved it. I even managed to finish a whole semester early! I spent my last semester on a mission trip in Indonesia with my grandparents.

I love seeing your goals for growing up... I had a lot of the same ones! I wanted to be a wife, a mom, a writer, a teacher, and a librarian. :) I'm married now, I write a blog, and I work at the college library! Keep God as the focus of your life (which I know you will!), and I know he will bless you for it. :)

Jaimie
Living in the Light
A to Z Ambassador

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Victoria .. good for you - education is the best thing .. and having that inspiration and desire to be interested in all around you - sounds like you're on the right track to a successful life ..

Hope you're enjoying the A- Z .. and meeting some other bloggers ... I'm now going to meet your mother!

cheers Hilary