Friday, April 5, 2013

Emotions

Teen age life is like a amusement park. Normal every day life is the merry go round, your heath is the pop corn, cotton candy and pretzel stands(healthy?). And the annoying parts of life is the whack a mole. And then  Emotions, emotions are the Roller coaster. The big ride that many fear.

Emotions. the hardest thing to decipher. New Emotions pop up out of no where, and cause you to act all weird. I cry almost every time I have a important talk with my parents, and I don't know why! Just the intenseness of the saroundings.

Some times my emotions go hay wire and when I get mad at someone I take it out on every one around me. I don't mean to and I know it's wrong, and I try not to.
But through the thick and the thin of my emotions God will help me through.

Ephesians 4:26
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down on your wrath,


So I do my best and try and do the Godly thing on this emotion roller coaster!

I have a lot to say about Emotions, but unfortunately I was sick this morning and I had a all day test yesterday and today, so my mind is not thinking very well because it is tiered. So if you want to hear more on emotions or feelings click on this link.

Yeah I know, long link =|
Then just scroll down to the F post. Feelings, emotions same thing. 

happy blogging!
Victoria

2 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Emotions are a funny thing. I always loved the concept they used in Peter Pan, describing how some emotions are so big you simply can't fit more than one in at a time.

Unknown said...

I agree. And dealing with teen emotions as a parent can be a roller coaster ride as well. Keep up the great A to Z posts, Victoria. You are doing great. God bless, Maria from Delight Directed Living