Friday, April 19, 2013

Quiz

1. what's your favorite color?
ME: Purple

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
ME: A writer at the moment

3. what's your favorite season/ type of weather?
ME: I love spiring and summer, fall is beautiful, and I only like winter when it snows.

4. Coke or Pepsi?
Me: Pepsi



5. Do you like your name?
ME: YES!

6. Where would you take your dream vacation and who would you take with you?
ME: I would go to Hawaii, and with my husband. (when I have one)

7. What are you most looking forward to about high school?
ME: Finally being in high school, and chemistry class.

8. If you could choose any mode of transportation (horse, boat, plane ect.) what would you choose and why?
ME: I would choose a  really nice car, because that is my style.

9. Do you want to learn to surf?
ME: NO NO NO and NO! I hate surfing I tried that surfy thing at Grate wolf lodge (shiver) I am never touching a surf board ever again! 

10. What do you do in your free time?
ME: Oh lots of things, checking my blog stats, playing my touch, listen to music, swing on the tree swing I have in my back yard, write, hang out with friends, ect.

11. Do you prefer talking on the phone or texting?
Me: I like both, I guess I gust depends if I have a lot to say or not. =)

12. Can't wait or can wait to get your drivers license?
ME: Can't wait!

13. Do you like to school at your desk on your bed or out side?
ME: On my bed.

14. Do you play an instrument?
ME: Yes the piano

15.Do you want/ need braces and what do you think of them?
ME: I don't need braces. I think they look cool but I don't want to go through the pain to get them. Plus theres all the stuff that you can eat like pop corn!

16. Do you think of yourself as a girly-girl or a tomboy or somewhere in between?
ME: Somewhere in between. I like pink, and shopping and painting my nails, but I also like to climb trees, go camping, hiking, and getting dirty can be fun!

17. Do you like grocery shopping?
ME: Most of the time yes.

18. Who's your favorite superhero?
ME: Captain America.

19. Do you like lisening to music throgh your computer, iHome, or headphones?
ME: Headphones. music seems so magical when i have headphones on.

20. Do you prefer a good book or a good movie?
Me: Good movie. And when I feel like it a good book.

21. What do you most like about having a brother?
ME: he's funny and when were not at each others throats we like to be together.

22.what's your favorite food?
ME: pasta!

23. whats your favorite TV show?
ME: I love Lucy 

24.what's your favorite bible verse?
ME: John 3:16, the first bible verse i ever memorized. 

25. what's your favorite holiday?
ME: Christmas


thanks for the questions! 
hope you learned lot's of random things about me!

Victoria


1 comment:

Francene Stanley said...

Questions and answers always create a buzz. I hope you grow and transform like a flower from the bud. I wish you well in these turbulent days.
Francene.
A - Z Challenge
http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.co.uk/