Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jealousy

Proverbs 6:34


For jealousy makes a man furious, and he will not spare when he takes revenge.











I think we can all agree that Jealousy is something that haunts us all. I don't think any of us can say we have never been jealous before. Because if your reading this and you haven't "Hi God!"







what I am saying is, everybody has been jealous before. And I know I have been jealous. Lot's of teenage girls like myself are jealous of a lot of things.If your public schooled you might be jealous of some girls cloths, or the populars. You know what? I even went through that once without being in public schools! We were on a church camping trip, and my Bff was there and she had been fallowing the teenagers around a lot (this was when we were 11 I think)and not hanging out with me.I was getting kind of jealous. When they went to go play a game she fallowed, where ever they went she went.I found out that she was hanging out with them because they were popular and I wasn't. I was very hurt, but long story short we made up in the end. =) 

Some times I am jealous at how good the teenagers look on TV,particularly when it comes to facial features there smooth not a thing on them. My face is covered in freckles. Okay, not covered but still. I have a zit right smack in the middle of my nose! A red and shiny dot that announces it's self to the world!
I know being jealous of  someones looks, fame, or fourteen is bad.but sometimes I can't help it.

 the definition of Jealousy: 

 envycovetousnessresentment,resentfulnessbitternessspitethe green-eyed monster.


 Yes we all have are own faults, and all of us are jealous of someone at one point of another.And I know I have to work on it so we can all work on it together! LOL.


Victoria

1 comment:

Sanderella said...

I think higher self esteem avoids jealousy, and no...I am jealous of nothing. And I certainly don't compare myself to...God.