Friday, April 6, 2012

Feelings




Feelings are complicated. I have very fragile feelings like most girls my age. I cry for no reason, I cry over things not worth crying over, and I just cry more easily when we're on a touchy subject. I don't want to cry in front of people.
 But I'm a teen-age girl - what do you expect? Emotions aren't something you should be afraid of. They are just part of life.Growing up is part of life.Whether I'm sad, mad , happy, confused, overwhelmed, or just plain tired, I know there are people who want to help me out.

But sometimes emotions can get out of control, and I need to learn how to deal with things like anger, and not take it out on other people. Sometimes I feel like my emotions aren't my fault, and they aren't. But the way I take them out on people is.

Trying to sort out all your feelings can be hard. Knowing where to put what feeling, and which are the most important. Sadness, confusion, and feelings for other people. Feelings for other people are ones I find the most confusing. And it makes me think, why am I having these feelings? Is it just a part of growing up? The answer is yes. Starting to like someone (a boy) is just a part of life. I don't feel embarrassed because I know it's me growing up.






3 comments:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Truly mastering our emotions is the biggest part of maturity. Read through your evolution entry too. Sounds like you are a young lady capable of thinking for yourself. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Angela D. Meyer said...

You're doing great on your posts. I wish blogging had been around when I was your age - I would have loved it! Keep up the good work.

And keep hanging on to those people God has given you in your life who want to help you!

Blessings, Angela D. Meyer

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

You should add follow me to your sidebar so other bloggers can sign up and know when you've posted.

Barbara
Life & Faith in Caneyhead