Sunday, April 1, 2012

The amazing angels

I believe in Angels. But yet when somebody says they saw an angel, or they are an angel, we call 911! It’s  strange, why do we think seeing an angel is so impossible? Maybe it’s because we never seem to know where they are. 

An angel could be the office man behind you, or that random passer-by. Angels appeared a lot to people in biblical times, like when the angels appeared to the shepherds on the night of Christ’s birth, and lots of other times.Why not now? 



 For he will command his Angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.
Psalms 91:11

Hebrews 13:2
Do  not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained Angels without knowing.

So even in the bible says we will not always know when angels are among us.  (I will never be the same way to strangers ever again.)

But the Lord said his angels watch over us.

When I was little I used to imagine all these bright angels standing guard around my room with glowing swords.And, thinking of them and God watching over me in the night helped me sleep.

And if somebody asked me if I was afraid to die, I would say NO! I believe in God, so I look forward to going to be in heaven. God put so much Amazing detail in to the world, but saved the best for heaven. And someday I will get to see heaven and Gods angels too. And what do I have to do?
                  
                                                 …..Believe….

                                 

Victoria


1 comment:

Alana said...

I love the picture of angels with glowing swords looking over you. It would definitely have helped me on sleepless nights as a kid to think of being comforted and protected like that!

Alana @ writercize.blogspot.com
Found you through A to Z!