Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

I love Easter because it is the day that Christ rose from the dead.The day he has risen!


  Luke 24:1 
On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb.

Luke 24:2
but they found the stone rolled away from the tomb.



Luke 24:6
He is not there,but He has risen! remember how he spoke to you when you were still in a Galilee 

Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.


and theirs nothing wrong with cute bunny's, and Easter eggs, as long as don't get distracted from what Easter is all about. Poor chicken though, he dose all the work laying the egg and the bunny get all the credit.

    

No comments: