Saturday, April 21, 2012

I need Sleep!

I will just warn you, this will be short. I am tired! Speaking of sleep... that word used to seem like a punishment. Now it's something that I look foward to. But nowadays I feel like I'm tired all the time! But my mom said it's just because I'm growing up. Man if I am going to feel like this much longer, I'll think about growing down!

Sleep is very important in a teen girl's life, because of growth. And most of the time I go to bed at 10:00 pm and get up at about 8:00 or 9:00 am, so I'm getting what should be enough sleep. But apparently not!

Victoria

2 comments:

Sush said...

Hi Victoria,
I'm doing the A-Z Challenge as well! It's been fun but also a challenge to have to post e v e r y day? Have you found it as challenging?
I love your blog and have signed up as a new follower! Good luck with your challenge and blogging. I love it! Your invited to come visit and or/follow my blog if you'd like!
Hugs~

Kern Windwraith said...

Your post made me smile. I remember when my daughter was 12--she needed lots of sleep, too, and found it frustrating. Hope you had a good sleep last night!