Friday, April 13, 2012

I love lucy

I love Lucy is my absolute favorite show ever! The best thing about it is Lucy - the crazy plots, the gleam that she gets in her eye when she gets an idea, and the way she tries to soften Ricky up when she wants something. And Lucy is the only one in the world who can get herself locked in a suitcase! Or shut herself in a  freezer. She has dressed up as a movie star to fool her friend Carolin,. And tried to babysit two impossible twins. And tried to go to charm school. And in Japan, she bust  in on Bob Cummings when he was taking a bath.Oh! And the time that Ricky gave her five hundred dollars to spend on furniture, and she spent over three thousand! Or the time she...well the list goes on and on and on, and on, and on, and on. Everything she does is hysterical! But one of my favorite is the Job Switch. Watch this video and you will see why.



I love this one so much! But that's only a little bit of it. My family and I have enjoyed all nine seasons of Lucy's plots, scams, mistakes, ideas, and hilarious dialogue. But really it's the whole cast -Ethel Mertz, Fred Mertz, Ricky Ricardo, Lucy Ricardo! Although relationships between the actors in real life weren't as good as they seemed in the show... but I won't ruin your imagination. I love Lucy is the funniest show! You should watch them for yourself - you'll probably love it just as much as I do!

Victoria

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a good show! I haven't thought about it in a while.

Good luck with the challenge!

Dianna Fielding
Sociologyfornerds.com